“Great coffee and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Belle surf cafe

Belle surf cafe
Ranked #49 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Belle Surf Cafe is our Coffee shop in Maui, Hawaii. We welcome you to discover and enjoy our coffees prepared according to traditional methods : v60 , Chemex , cold drip , espresso , cappuccino , flat white , macchiato. Our Barristas are at your disposal to compose the drink that will make you live an exceptional moment! All our coffees are made ​​to order, you can pick & buy your coffee single origin beans. Our coffee is roasted bi-weekly in order to insure perfect freshness, it comes from family plantations in Eastern Africa and South America, their know-how guarantees a selection of the best coffees, rare flavors and drinks adapted to our production techniques. Here is our current selection : Ethiopia, Kenya, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador. To accompany your drink , we are pleased to offer our delicious home made French crepes . The recipe for the batter is typically French, it is recipe that has been going in our family for generations! Sweet or savory , they are tasty and for you to order at the cafe or to go.
Portland, Oregon
“Great coffee and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a coffee shop other than the standard chain and read the reviews for this place.
EXCELLENT coffee and the friendliest service in Maui. Don't miss it.
Can be hard to find as the signage from the street just says coffee....but well worth persevering.

1 Thank Obi1947

Folsom, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Memphis Belle Coffee House without a doubt serves the best coffee in Maui. No matter what you order, you are guaranteed a delicious drink. The staff is incredible, they are so down to earth and treat you like their friend. They offer a variety of drinks and food, all of which are so unique to any other coffee place around. You will not be disappointed! Im visiting from California and I will definitely be stopping by Memphis Belle as much as possible on my trip! I just went this morning and I already cannot wait to go back!

1 Thank Kristenlnhavins
maui
“New LOCAL Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Memphis Belle is awesome....
Secretly tucked away in the Aloha Market place across from Kukui Mall, is an adorable little coffee shop! My new favorite spot for morning brew and juice. Outdoor seating, casual atmosphere that is very friendly and welcoming. Owners Justin and Jaleh, are super cool and down to earth people ......Support local business!!

2 Thank MelMaui
Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new go-to for coffee meetings in Kihei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I love having my meetings at Memphis Belle Coffee House - not only is the coffee and chai great, I love the casual atmosphere and a cool breeze blowing through. The service is amazing - very personable. They've just added juices and the one I tasted today was delicious and so healthy. Being an Aussie living here in Kihei, it's nice to find a place with a bit of down-under coffee culture. even if they are from New Zealand ;-)

1 Thank AnnettehtL
Penn Valley, California
“MORNING RITUAL!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Memphis Belle Coffee House made my trip unforgettable!! Every morning of my 11 day stay in Kihei was spent here drinking AMAZING coffee with an INCREDIBLE STAFF!!! Don't miss out on the Cold Brew!! There is nothing like it!! Can't wait to visit again!! If you are in MAUI it is a must!!

1 Thank amccauley316