“Great place to stay”
Review of Eva Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kihei
Eva Villa
Ranked #7 of 16 Kihei B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our first trip to Hawaii and we had a fantastic time. We stayed in the Poolside Studio which was perfect for the two us. Plenty of room and lots of privacy. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves the entire week. Visited a different beach everyday and took advantage of the chairs, boogie boards and towels provided by Eva Villa. The fruit and bagels and muffins were a great way to start the day while planning our next adventure. Great location -be sure to check out the local eateries in Kihei and Wailea and travel up
to Lahaina for oceanside restaurants and shopping. Never met Dale but enjoyed talking with Rick and our visits from Monkey Boy. We'll be back!

Room Tip: We thought the poolside studio was the best
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KAZAK2013
There are newer reviews for Eva Villa

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I were fortunate enough to hear that there had been a cancellation at Eva Villa for the week we were visiting Maui. Reviews seemed good so we went ahead and booked our stay. From our first communication with Rick we felt that he had our interests at heart as he volunteered helpful advice for our trip to the island. We printed off all the information he sent us and it formed the basis of an excellent trip. He has superb suggestions for excursions and restaurants. We were warmly welcomed into the guest cottage and we were looked after in terms of breakfast and fresh coffee. There is parking and very fast Wi-Fi at the property. Rick provided beach chairs, snorkeling equipment and towels. An excellent location, 5 minutes from the beach and highway. Your privacy is respected but if you need anything you can contact Rick on his cell at any time. He even provided a phone in the cottage for local calls. The cottage is comfortable and clean and decorated in a basic Hawaiian style. We did not cook but it is equipped with all that you would need for cooking. I imagine that once discovered most visitors would return many times to Eva Villa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VeronicaNetherlands
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed in Eva Villa for a week of business in Kihei and found the setting delightful. Wish I had had the time to enjoy the pool and hot tub that were right outside my door. The fridge was stocked with a remarkable amount of goodies and as my schedule was crazy I was relieved to be able to throw together a breakfast or supper of bagels and fruit—the goodies lasted me the entire week! The kitchen was well stocked (no oven, but everything else you want and a grill available outside). The setting was lovely and the Maui Meadow neighborhood is interesting and fun to drive/walk through. The location is convenient (but you do need a car) to both Kihei for shopping/restaurants and to my meetings in Makena/Wailea areas, but far from the chaos of tourists and traffic. Rick helped me out with several special requests and he and Dale are gracious hosts. I would love to stay there some day in pure vacation mode. I highly recommend it, and think it would be especially nice for a small group of family and friends, with the private courtyard for swimming and dining together.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DustyRiverTurtle
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I visited Eva Villa B and B on our first visit to Maui! From the first moment we arrived, we felt at home and very welcome! Rick and Dale were there if we needed them, but our privacy was respected. The beautiful grounds, hot tub, plentiful breakfasts, knowledge of the Island, and willingness of Rick and Dale to make our stay perfect, will have us returning to this paradise as often as possible! Thanks so much! We will never forget you!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulaToodie
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed at Eva Villa for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rick provided enough breakfast fare to last for our entire stay. The frig was full of fresh fruits, bagels and english muffins, butter, jam and cream cheese. It was lovely not having to dash out for breakfast each morning. We cooked dinner there two of those nights.

We had the studio next to the pool and hot tub which was very quiet and relaxing. There are plenty of bath and beach towels (we didn't even use half of them) as well as beach chairs, boards, snorkel gear and umbrellas. There are many great swimming beaches nearby. He has a huge list of restaurants and activities and was extremely helpful with all of our questions. The B&B consists of 3 units, so we didn't feel overwhelmed and got lots of personal attention. Overall, it was a great place to stay and we would return there in the future. Thanks Rick and Dale!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My wife and I travelled to Maui last March and did not want to stay in the big hotel resorts. Eva Villa was the best spot for basing our visits around the island (we went everywhere, Kapalua, Hana, La Perouse Bay, Haleakala, Iao Valley,...), with easy access to highway 31 as well as the local area. The area is very quiet and quite beautiful. The food for breakfast was excellent and included gluten-free products for my wife. Rick even brought us some avocados from a nearby tree to try with the local poke. He also provided a lot of good recommendations for food and visits, which greatly enhanced our stay. The nearby beaches are great to snorkel and see turtles, dolphins and all manners of fish and are very easy to get to from there (from 5-15 min, depending which beach you are after). The owners also provided us with beach equipment. We really enjoyed our stay and found it restful, friendly and comfortable. Thanks for an excellent experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yvan C
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My S.O. and I loved our all too brief stay in the cottage at Eva Villa and would highly recommend it to those desiring a serene and restful experience while being close to all the action in Kihei and Maui's south coast.

Located in a quiet upscale neighborhood, surrounded by beautiful foliage and flowers, it was the perfect place for us to kick back and relax after a busy week on the north shore. The cottage had everything needed for a long stay, and having Monkey Boy (the marmalade cat) hang around was an added plus -- made it quite homey. We didn't take advantage of the beach equipment, pool or hot tub, but I loved the outdoor shower (such a treat for those of us living in the midwest!).

Rick and Dale were the perfect hosts. We met Rick upon our arrival and he provided great recommendations for dining and activities. They stocked the fridge with tasty breakfast necessities (delicious pineapple, papaya, muffins, coffee, etc.) and were unobtrusive but available. Prior to our arrival, Rick was quick to respond to my inquiry and the rental transaction was easy.

Our only regret is our stay had to be so short. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in the Kihei area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank valeria l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kihei
Maui Coast Hotel
Maui Coast Hotel
#1 of 3 in Kihei
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast
Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui
Hale Huanani Bed and Breakfast
Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Eva Villa? Share your experiences!