I stayed at the Two Mermaids for 4 days....and those 4 days were absolutely wonderful. The rooms were gorgeous and the hot tub on the deck was the nicest surprise. The pool is a lot bigger than I imagined and this was perfect for my 2 tween daughters....they spent every minute possible in that pool. What really made this B & B special for my family and me is the attention to detail. There were beach chairs for us to use, a cooler, ice packs, and beach umbrella all at our disposable. These are things that a big resort hotel would never give you for free! We spent a lot of time at the gorgeous beaches in Kihei so these things came in handy. Juddee gave us great suggestions about things to do, which I really appreciated. Staying at this B & B made me feel like I was a local. We barbecued one night and ate on the deck. Now we are at the Hyatt for a few days, and while it's beautiful here, all of us miss the Two Mermaids and wish we were there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospitality with the Spirit of Aloha! Licensed B&B with Maui County. A romantic Maui getaway or family vacation, off street parking, private entrances, one bedroom ohana with private lanai and hot tub or studio sweet next to the pool. Hardwood floors, Flat screen HD Direct TV w/premium channels, library and guitars in each suite. Fresh fruit basket brought to your doorstep every morning. Beach towels, chairs and coolers provided at no charge. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach, free Wi-Fi and much much more! Private and super clean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Two Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui Bed And Breakfast
- 2 Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui b & b
- Two Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui Hotel Kihei
- Tutu (Two) Mermaids On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei