“If you come to Maui, you must stay here!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kihei
Tutu (Two) Mermaids on Maui Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 16 Kihei B&B and Inns
Oceanside, New York
“If you come to Maui, you must stay here!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed at the Two Mermaids for 4 days....and those 4 days were absolutely wonderful. The rooms were gorgeous and the hot tub on the deck was the nicest surprise. The pool is a lot bigger than I imagined and this was perfect for my 2 tween daughters....they spent every minute possible in that pool. What really made this B & B special for my family and me is the attention to detail. There were beach chairs for us to use, a cooler, ice packs, and beach umbrella all at our disposable. These are things that a big resort hotel would never give you for free! We spent a lot of time at the gorgeous beaches in Kihei so these things came in handy. Juddee gave us great suggestions about things to do, which I really appreciated. Staying at this B & B made me feel like I was a local. We barbecued one night and ate on the deck. Now we are at the Hyatt for a few days, and while it's beautiful here, all of us miss the Two Mermaids and wish we were there!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We (my wife an I) stayed at the B&B for 5 nights in February and it was wonderful. The place is very clean and I think much effort into the decoration was put by the owners, who we found to be very nice.
Every morning a nice little basket with breakfast is provided, which contains lots of delicious fruits, bagels etc.
Furthermore Juddee, the host, gave us the best tip for a snorkel trip - we totally loved it. And she arranged the booking, which was very nice.
We totally enjoyed our time in Maui!

Room Tip: We stayed in the apartment by the pool, which we found nice. I think if you want the hot tub, you ne...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Red Deer
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I recently spent a two week stay with the Two Mermaids, Feb. 25- Mar. 10, 2014Myself and my senior companion had the opportunity to stay in both suites because of bookings, and found them both to be neat, clean with a very pleasing decors.

Juddee was an wonderful host, attentive to our requests and a friendly spirit who made our stay very relaxing. This B&B offers many personal touches that made our stay wonderful: fridge stocked with breakfast items, a coffee maker and coffee, beach towels, and a cooler for road trips. I especially enjoyed Juddee's baked treats in our breakfast basket. My special favorite treat was a breakfast scone, and I was so delighted that on our day of departure(my birthday) she brought us a big batch to eat for our flight home.."thanks Juddee they were so tasty"!

Juddee was also very helpful with booking a snorkel tour for me, again with attention to detail, so I would have a memorable time, and it was!!

I will return at a future date and bring my husband to enjoy this little slice of paradise and will stay again at Two Mermaids and give it a BIG thumb UP!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Scituate, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a four night stay at Two Mermaids. The personal touch, proximity to the most beautiful beaches and the great complimentary breakfasts made our stay perfect. The caretaker, Judee was so helpful and friendly. When we return to Maui our plan is to stay at Two Mermaids for two weeks. We loved it!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My sister and I recently stayed at the Two Mermaids, in the poolside studio suite. We decided to splurge and get the two bedrooms so we could each have our own space. It was great! We didn't see much of our hosts, because we were only there at night. But, Juddee was very friendly and helpful upon our arrival. The food they provided was so generous! We had a huge spread of bagels, english muffins, homemade jam, peanut-butter, fresh juice, homemade scones and granola, greek yogurt... not to mention the giant fresh fruit plate that they provided each morning! We had so much food, we decided to pack most of it for day excursions or eat it as a snack when we returned home at night. It really is a great deal for two bedrooms and such wonderful food. We loved it! Very quiet neighborhood and peaceful. My sister and I both agreed that we would like to return some day with our boyfriends. This would be a great place to stay if you were traveling with another couple. The rooms were large and the beds were very comfortable! A short drive to the downtown area and beaches. Very clean. We would definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: For a small price increase, you can get two bedrooms, definitely worth it!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Princeton, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We spent a week at Tutu Mermaids and I must say "it was great" !!!!! Juddee as it turned out is a super host with the instructions that "if you need anything --, tell me". Breakfast on the lanai each morning.was an added treat. We really liked the capability of making our own coffee in the suite and then eating at our own pace. Being situated in a quiet neighborhood is an added plus.
Waking every morning to the sounds of the birds outside was like being in a tropical paradise.
We very much liked our own private entrance.
All in all, we would recommend Tutu Mermaids to anyone wanting a clean, well kept and well run B.B.for a relaxing time on Maui.

Len & CeCe Lemieux
Princeton
British Columbia

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Len L
Los Angeles
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I just came back from a 2 week trip to Maui and Two Mermaids was my base of operations. Stayed in the Poolside Suite and it was such a lovely place to come back to at the end of every day. Juddee and Miranda are awesome proprietors - everything I could have wanted was either already stocked in the suite or available with a quick phone call. I have some dietary restrictions and they were very accommodating - a yummy fruit plate delivered with style for breakfast every day.

I will definitely be recommending Two Mermaids to any friends planning a trip to Maui and I will definitely stay there myself on my next trip as well!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank AMV61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kihei
Maui Coast Hotel
Days Inn Maui Oceanfront
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
#1 of 7 in Wailea

Been to Tutu (Two) Mermaids on Maui Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!