We had a great time in this unit. It is well equipped, great location. Just walk straight across the road to the beach. We could sit on the lanai and watch the waves roll in! Within walking distance to shops and restaurants. King size bed in master bedroom and two singles in the second bedroom. 2 sinks in each bathroom, so plenty of room in the bathrooms also. There was a CD in the unit on The Trip to Hana, which we thoroughly enjoyed as we drove it ourselves, so didn't miss any of the highlights. Would highly recommend this unit. Jeff and Mary, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleakala Shores is a small condo complex directly accross Kihei Rd from Kamaole III beach park. There are 30+ vacation rentals to chose from here. They are all large, bright 2br/2ba units with private lanais. Many offer great beach, ocean, or mountain views. Rare covered parking is also included. Many previous guests have reviewed specific units here and many return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Haleakala Shores Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleakala Shores Condos Hotel Kihei
- Haleakala Shores Condos Maui/Kihei