We spent 8 glorious days on Maui in early May 2014. We stayed in Condo A402 (VRBO #139) at the Haleakala shores which was superb. The condo was well appointed and of a very high standard with everything supplied to make your stay very welcoming. all the beach toys you need (beach chairs, boogie boards, mats, umbrella). The Kitchen is equipped with all that you need, lots of room in living area and bedrooms. The condo was more than what we expected. It is beautifully decorated and we enjoyed our time there. Kihei has great beaches, shops and wonderful sunsets. Haleakala Shores is arcoss from our favorite beach Kamaol'e 3 and the complex is well maintained, with a beautiful pool and BBQ's and a outside dinning area. We would definitely stay in A402 again. Don the owner was most obliging and fantastic to deal with... Thanks making our vacation a great one! Would definitely recommend to family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleakala Shores is a small condo complex directly accross Kihei Rd from Kamaole III beach park. There are 30+ vacation rentals to chose from here. They are all large, bright 2br/2ba units with private lanais. Many offer great beach, ocean, or mountain views. Rare covered parking is also included. Many previous guests have reviewed specific units here and many return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Haleakala Shores Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleakala Shores Condos Hotel Kihei
- Haleakala Shores Condos Maui/Kihei