Me and my wife stayed here during the week of August 12, 2013 in unit 504 which is a one bedroom. Everything was as expected. They even provided all the cleaning and laundry supplies that they did not promise. Everything worked as expected and we felt the security was adequate. Spacious condo with decent size rooms and a good balcony with an ocean view. Very convenient and central location for everything from casual and fast food to driving for sightseeing without spending too much time on the road. My wife enjoyed the oceanfront Yoga right across from this place to getting massage next door. The beach across from here is also nice for various activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unbelievable beach and ocean views from Makena to Maalaea in this newly remodeled artistic upscale 6th floor apartment. Expensive furnishings. One bedroom, one bath condo with a private lanai (balcony). Watch the whales breach (jump) from the lanai. The tastefully designer-appointed condo features new granite counter tops, new furniture, and original art. Just a 30 second walk to world famous Charley Young Beach. Best view unit in complex. Sleeps 2. 7 day minimum. Not your average used rattan furnished unit. This one stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamaole Beach Royale Resort, ( #608) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamaole Beach Royale Hotel Kihei
- Kamaole Beach Royale Resort, ( #608) Maui/Kihei