Kealia Resort
Courtyard
US$160
US$148
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnature preserveocean frontlong stretch of beachroad noisethe kitchensugar beachsound of the wavesand flat screen tvperfect locationnorth sidewasher and dryerscreen doornight lifefive minute drivetop floorpartial ocean viewbeach chairs
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Kealia unit 402 is an amazing unit with a full ocean view overlooking the pool. The lanai is a stone's throw from the white sandy beach. We have been traveling to Kealia for over 25 years and this is definitely our favorite unit. It has beautiful granite and tilework as well as amazing artwork painted by the condo owner. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shanwalk_12
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Unit 601 has a spectacular view of the ocean I was able to enjoy while sipping coffee on the lanai after a peaceful night's rest. The beach is excellent for walking in the morning. I would definitely stay here again as it is in a perfect location for exploring all parts of Maui--just a few minutes to wonderful snorkeling in Makena, a short drive to west Maui beaches...plus shopping and restaurants just down the road in Kihei.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I stayed at Kealia last October, and I am counting the days before I return to Kealia in Oct. of this year! I enjoyed Kealia because it is only steps from the white sandy beach and beautiful sunsets every evening, I also found my unit clean with everything I needed, I cannot say enough great about staying at Kealia, that is why I am returning this year, if you are looking for a great place to stay I recommend Kealia for a great time and vacation, and the ocean views are awesome, GO TO KEALIEA!

Room Tip: Book early because the rooms go fast, and it is only 20 minutes from Kealia Airport which is very convienient!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed in Unit 201 for several days. It was 3 of us. It was a perfect unit from which to base our Maui vacay. It was stocked with everything we needed and was impeccably clean. I cannot say enough good things about it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elisa h
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We absolutely loved the unit 601 condo. It was very clean and was very well equipped. We also loved the decor - loads of turtle pictures and ornaments! It is perfectly located to explore the island. We would recommend this unit to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012