Free parking, great service, dated, clean, free DVD rentals, PS3 and PS3 game rentals, and a good location close to the Kamaole beaches. AC is noisy. There is a $15 resort fee.
We first arrived to get assigned our standard room, which was decent. Similar to most hotels.
We told them it was our honeymoon and they upgraded us for free to a 1 bedroom suite.
That suite was very clean and seemed to be renovated recently. At least the kitchen seemed to be. The kitchen was large with an island and well stocked. It had anything you would need to cook just about anything. The suite also had a washer and dryer and a nice sized balcony. The bedroom was well stocked with books and had a small flat screen. The living room had a larger flat screen and was big enough to have a small dining table. It is room number 307 in building T, which is the building furthest from the beach which is a bit of a downer.
I don't know how much this room costs, but it is probably worth the upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei