We stayed in room B1 with our four children 13,11,9 &7 May 21-29. We booked a vacation package with American Airlines Vacations and got a great deal. This condo was on the ground floor with two bedrooms fully updated kitchen w&d which we used a few times a day drying wet suits and beach clothes. The beach is right across the street with ocean views. There is a nice large grill five steps from the door we used almost every night. Full size appliances were stainless and helped with cooking for a family of six. The staff and daily cleaning service were excellent. All soaps, paper products were delivered daily. We received a DVD rental card much like a Redbox that was in the lobby for us to rent movies or video games ( fee included in the $18 per day resort fee). You also can get beach towels from the front desk( included in resort fee). There were beach chairs coolers and umbrella. We left three boogie boards for future guests. We did not use the pools as we were at the beaches everyday. The kids however did play tennis and the court was very nice even included a drinking fountain and lounge chairs. This condo feels more like you are at home than in a rental. This is not a resort complex but has a lot of resort amenities. It's very quite and private but still kid friendly. This part of Maui is so nice full of locals and a slow easy going pace. Lots of fun shops and cool places to eat. Stop at all the food trucks they are delicious! Surf lesson from Surf Club were OUTSTANDING!!! We rented a Tahoe for the nine days drove all around the island and only used one tank of gas. We went to several different beaches around the island and they were all so completely different. A local told us the big resorts have to offer public beach parking as all beaches on Maui are public. Look for the signs as they are not well posted but worth the stop. Most that we stopped at had public restrooms and showers. Next trip to Maui we will only stay at Aston Maui Banyan in Kihei.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei