I have been staying at the Maui Banyan almost once a year for the past 12 years. I love this place and their staff is most friendly and helpful. When I first stayed here, I did notice that there are many units that are privately owned and are often much nicer than the non-owner units. Enter the Banyan staff. They are absolutely the best ambassadors for Aloha at the Maui Banyan. When I know that I have time to get out to Maui, I email the Banyan and let them know my arrival time. They let me know what is available and that helps me through the booking process. Best of all, this location is very close to many great restaurants and awesome beaches in not only Kihei, but Wailea as well. So, in short, while the Banyan may not have a restaurant or bar area, it has excellent access to everything you need to enjoy your vacation, not to mention two newly remodeled pool and BBQ areas AND a tennis court. So, know what you may want and contact the staff during your vacation planning process. Love the Banyan and always look forward to seeing Sherri and hearing her say, "Welcome home!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei