We spent almost a week here, and were very kindly welcomed by Bob & Sande, the owners.
They said they have been running the place for years, and yet they still enjoy sitting with their guests each morning at breakfast.
They show real interest, and are a good source of information on places to go on the island.
Such a kind couple, and they have very well equipped rooms.
Sande was even so kind to mail us a missing item after we had left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and island jams. We choose locally grown and organic at every opportunity. Maui Bed and Breakfast permit #BBKM 2009/0003 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Breeze Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei