My husband and I spent 10 glorious days in Maui and stayed in at the centrally located Sugar Beach Resort. We were beach front about 30 feet from the ocean with beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Kihei is a good location for weather. It seldom rains and has easy access to the volcano and up country as well as beaches and shopping of Lahaina. April is a good time to visit. Less crowded and expensive. Food will be your main cost so having a condo is ideal to do your own cooking. Lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui