We stayed here aware that the property was dated but the price for a beach front location in Kehei persuaded us. Kehei is central to all locations although does catch the wind. The beach isn't brilliant but can still swim in it and close to a lot of other great beaches. However it is a great beach to walk on in the morning and evenings. The pool is good for all ages and never too busy. Don't forget to walk to the sugar beach bakery each morning for your treats and be first in line for the shaved ice (a must). The rooms are dated but do the job and have everything you need. We splurged on a oceanfront ground floor unit and would say its worth every penny with easy access to the beach, pool and car park your condo feels twice the size. Overall great location and value for money for a beach front property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui