My husband and 2 daughters, 24 and 31, and I stayed at Sugar Beach Resort. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our room. Full kitchen where we could cook the fish we caught, as well as outside grills to use. The washer and dryer was very much appreciated. It was very easy to check in, and we enjoyed our stay. The pool was beautiful, and the hot tub felt great. Would stay here again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui