Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$261
US$426
US$276
Maui Banyan Vacation Club(Kihei)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$697
US$579
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdennis costaocean viewputting greenliving roomthe kitchenthe general managermai tai partyacross the streetlarge lanaifresh towelswasher and dryertime sharequiet locationgrounds are beautifulfull bathroomstimeshare exchangekeawakapu beach
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We loved staying here, the location was great for views, swimming, close to amenities. Our unit was super, large, clean, air con worked, great views, full kitchen, pool. The orientation was good if your new to the island. There is enough parking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tamag
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Aloha and Mahalo (thank you) for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our resort comfortable and well-appointed. We would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again should you decide to return to our beautiful island in the future. Please contact me directly so that I may personally ensure your next visit once again fulfills your every expectation.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was my first trip to Hawaii and my experience at Aston Maui Hill was like having a little taste of heaven. My sister, her entire family and I loved our time there. The accommodations and settings couldn't have been better. We enjoyed a view of the ocean and beaches, the accommodations were spacious and spotless, the staff friendly and helpful. Special kudos to Dennis the manager who made us feel like VIPs, was always smiling and willing to chat.
The children enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt and seemed to spend more time in the pool than at the beach.
Thank you, Dennis and staff for a wonderful vacation. We plan to go back next year, God willing!

3  Thank Suzanne C
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much) for your wonderful, complimentary review of your recent stay with us at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. As it is the goal of the entire team here to provide unparalleled customer service and a memorable vacation experience for all our valued guests, we are so pleased to hear we were able to do so for you on your first trip to Hawaii. It is guests like you who make our jobs here so rewarding, and it was our pleasure accommodating you. We truly appreciate your recommendation and to hear that you would choose to stay with us again. Please contact me directly so that I may personally ensure your next visit is once again “a taste of heaven.”

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family of five stayed here last week during our first visit to Maui. We had a two-bed two-bath ocean view unit on the second floor. There is enough space for everyone and it was very comfortable even with the queen size sofa bed in the living room. We enjoyed the Hugh lanai when kids slept in in the morning. Most importantly, I would like to thank the manager, Dennis for provided us a very reasonable rate for us to have one extended night and a late checkout. He understood our stress caused by the flight cancelation and ensured us a hassle free stay with a controlled budget for an extra night. He was also so kind to give us box of Mauna Loa chocolate. The location is quiet and just close to everywhere. I will definitely considered to stay here again for our next visit.

Room Tip: Our room 60 was very good one to us.
3  Thank CALoveTravelNature
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much) for taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent stay with us at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. As the entire team here at the resort pride ourselves on providing a memorable stay for all our guests that imparts that “home away from home” feeling, we are so pleased to hear that we were able to do so for you and your family on your first visit to our beautiful island. It was my pleasure to be able to alleviate your concerns caused by the cancellation of your flight. We appreciate your recommendation and that you would consider us again for your next visit. Please contact me directly and I will personally ensure your next visit is equally as enjoyable for you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I stayed here for spring break, The size of the room was perfect and was able to accomidate all six of us. The staff was pleasent. The beach was directly across the street and from what I could tell this was the nicest beach in Kihei. The 5 palms restuarant on the beach was also great. I am very pleased with Maui Hill resort and will be sure to go back.

2  Thank Tracie C

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much) for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. Please allow me to personally thank you on behalf of the entire team here at the resort for your positive recommendation and for your comment that you would choose us again for your vacation needs. Please contact me directly and I will personally ensure we do our utmost to once again provide a “perfect vacation” for you and your family.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family and I stayed here for the second time and we really enjoy the location and the quietness of the resort. It is a little bit south of all the Kihei action, but for us, that made it all the better. The units itself are very spacious and perfect for a family of 5. We enjoyed the 2 bedroom vaulted ceilings. We really liked the lanai and had a view of the ocean as well as Haleakala. There are not a lot of amenities here, but we come for Hawaii amenities and beaches, not resort amenities.

All in all, a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer F
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Aloha and Mahalo (thank you) for writing a review of your recent stay with us at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. We truly appreciate both your return business and your positive recommendation of our resort. It is gratifying to hear that we were able to provide a positive vacation experience for you and your family, and we would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again should you decide to visit our beautiful island again in the future. Please contact me directly so that I may personally ensure your next visit is equally as enjoyable for you.