“Best Banana Bread Ever! Must Stop!”

Jeanne The Bread Lady
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Kula
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Dont forget to stop by and say hello and pick up a few loaves of banana bread. Made with chocolate chips, macadamias or plain. Jeanne is a sweetie pie.. they were only $6 when we bought ours.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hi - I just wanted to provide an update to my question below. Jeanne the Bread Lady doesn't make the King's Dream Bars but Deborah King uses her kitchen to make them. She kindly gave me Deborah's phone number and Deborah called and told me they had just delivered to Kihei to the Hawaiian Moons organic store and to Whole Foods in Kahului.
Hawaiian Moons 0 2411 S Kihei Rd Ste B1, Kihei · (808) 875-4356

Also, we wanted to try Jeanne's bread after seeing all these great reviews - we went to her kitchen in Kula and got a loaf of the cinnamon bread to eat for the week. It was delicious! I really appreciated the great service in helping us track down the Dream Bars, too.

3  Thank MJbytheBay
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We had some lavender scones made by Jeanne at the Lavender farm cafe.They were the most gorgeous things that I have ever tasted. I will certainly stop off on our next visit in 2014 to sample more of her bakingh

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Hi, we are in Maui this week and my husband LOVES her King's Dream Bars, which are like a 7 layer bar. He had one 7 years ago and drove to the Rodeo General Store in Makawao today to find them, but they didn't have any. If any one has seen these, please let me know! Thank you!

10  Thank MJbytheBay
Reviewed 22 January 2013

One of the highlights of our visits to Maui is to stop and pick up Jeanne's Cinnamon Buns the Down to Earth Market. Unfortunately the no longer sell them in the store so you have to special order them through the Down to Earth Bakery. I ended up calling Jeanne to get more Cinnamon buns and so we drove up to her Bakery and got English Muffin Bread, Cinnamon Buns & Mango Banana Bread. While there Jeanne told me she delivers to Kihei once a week!!! The best bread and Cinnamon Buns I have ever had!!!

Been to Jeanne The Bread Lady? Share your experiences!