The front office staff were great. Steven was efficient and placed us in a great room with a great ocean view. Excellent customer service, thanks Steven!
Our stay was great for the most part, we were mostly only at the hotel to sleep. It wasn't until the last day that our impression of this hotel went downhill.
As a frequent traveler to Hawaii, I've grown accustomed to checking out, spending the day at the beach, and then returning to the hotel before my flight back to the mainland. EVERY hotel I've stayed at has had hospitality rooms available for guests to shower and iron, before heading to the airport. I've only stayed at one hotel in Oahu that used their Spa locker rooms instead of a hospitality room. This was fine, because the Spa facilities were impeccable and upscale. This Hyatt does not offer either. Instead, they want you to use their pool locker rooms. Not only were they disgustingly dirty, but they had broken shampoo dispensers, no air conditioning, and no place to iron your travel clothes.
What was once a great impression, immediately went to disgust. This is the last thing this hotel wants you to remember of your stay? I recently lost my Platinum status with Hyatt, and this is the reason why. I will NOT be staying at this resort again. I will continue to build up my Hilton points instead. Looks like I'll be staying at the Grand Wailea Resort on my next Maui trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina