Booked Kamaāina rate rooms for my wife and in-laws and Hyatt upgraded us to a corner suites via Hyatt status. Everyone was super helpful and the rooms were newly redone. We were in the wing next to the construction site but it was never an issue to us. We were given two-for-one breakfast buffet vouchers due to the construction which was a nice touch. There was a mix-up with valet parking where the car was checked in late and we explained that we had to leave at 6AM the next morning and it wasn't there but that was the only burp (valet didn't leave a note for the next shift). Pool water was a little on the cold side and everyone placed a towel on a chair and there was no one even in the area - I thought that was rude.
We needed can/bottle openers - they sent them up. Needed extra washcloths - maid supplied them. Hyatt accidentally charged my in-laws for valet parking (we only had one car) and I called upon arriving home to get charges reversed - they bumped up the credit evidently to make up for their mistake. Nice touch.
I can tell you that the Hyatt has always done right by us when we stayed with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina