As an owner of of a travel agency, I find myself giddy every time business or leisure gives me the opportunity to be in Maui. For my belated honeymoon, my husband and I stayed at the Hyatt and it was incredible service from check in to check out.
The valet service was prompt and very friendly. They directed us to the lobby and asked us if we had any other questions as we waited to check in. What a great 'service surprise!'
Checking in, we had the option to upgrade and wait for our room to be ready(we checked in a 4 hours before regular check in time of 3pm) or to have a mountain view room that was immediately available. We opted, of course, to wait for the deluxe ocean view room on the club level to be ready. They offered to text me when our room was ready, guided us to where we could pick up pool towels, stored our luggage and pointed us to where we could enjoy a blue hawaiian drink. Very attentive, very helpful and drove the spirit of 'aloha' home!
Our room was ready within 1 hour of checking in, our luggage delivered within 5 minutes of entering our room, switched into our swimsuits and off to explore the property we went!
Grotto bar was fabulous and I love how the children's pool area is separate from the main pool. The beach was fantastic and not heavily populated at all. It directly faces Lana'i and the sunsets are incredible and feel so private on the beach.
The room was beautiful, faced the beach on the top floor; so intoxicating! modern look with little specks of Hawaii throughout. Very comfortable and though smaller than we're used to, it was enough room to enjoy and not feel cramped.
So much to love about this property, especially once the non intrusive construction is done!
We are planning our return next spring already! Thanks Hyatt for the memories, service and spirit of 'aloha!'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina