We stayed five nights in unit 208. It was great - our lanai overlooked the ocean, so we saw tons of sea turtles, a sting ray, and a gorgeous sunset every night. The condo was clean and we found that the ceiling fans in combination with the breeze kept the condo comfortable without having to turn on the air conditioning. The property is in a great location - there's lots around within walking distance and/or a short drive. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina