I've stayed here three times in the past three years. The units are always as advertised, with marble counters, travertine tile, new appliances and most have stackable washer/dryers! The from office staff (Lonnie) are always helpful, and being thirteen steps from the ocean is about the best you can do. There are lots of reef right off the shore, so do not pay to go on a snorkel trip. You can see many species of fish and lots of turtles right here! There are three grills for cooking, and the condos are all stocked with the cookware you'll need. Don't spend huge money on a hotel! Stay here and use your savings for other things to do on Maui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina