We decided to try and stay part of our vacation in this area as we like to explore this end of the island. We are so glad that we did!
We arrived late at night - the lights and fans were on with the patio door open to the sound of the crashing waves - talk about a perfect welcome!
To top that off, there was a box of chocolates and a fresh pineapple waiting for us.
We found this location so relaxing and quiet that we didn't leave the complex for 3 of the 6 days we were there. Just soaked in the views - turtles eating algae off of the rocks, whales breaching, sunsets - couldn't get any better.
Everyone who we spoke with, both owners and other vacationers were all great.
The property is well cared for and very clean and manicured, BBQ’s were spotless.
There is no beach, but there is access to a small one next door, not one to sun bathe on, but to make easy entry in to the water.
The unit was a bit dated furniture wise, but very clean and well cared for, this did not bother us at all. We were very comfortable - the bed is very comfy.
The kitchen is well stocked with everything one would need while on vacation to prepare meals, loved having the ice maker in the fridge.
A couple of things that needed to be attended to; there was no kettle to boil water - we just used a pot - the toaster did not work all the time and needed to be replaced. ( we did tell the office about these things )
The lanai table and chairs were perfect to sit and eat every meal at while watching the horizon for breaching whales. There was a blind to block the sun on the lanai that was deteriorating and falling down - my husband just secured it - this should be replaced so it doesn't fall on anyone.
There is no air conditioning, but we did not miss it as the breeze came through all the screened windows nicely, a benefit of being in a corner unit.
You could see the ocean from most areas of the unit - would we return - in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina