Aloha, First comments about the complex: Kaleialoha is not a resort, which for us is a plus. it feels more like a home away from home than some sterile room we've rented. The complex is constantly upgrading the facilities. New BBQ's, repainting, well kept grounds. It's obvious the owners care about the facility.
We always stay in #413. The fourth floor is an outstanding choice if you want expansive views. This unit has seen many upgrades in the last 5 years we've stayed there. New carpet, remodeled bathroom, we've been told by the office that they have recently gotten a new bed and bedroom furniture. Tastefully decorated and comfortable, I would really consider booking this unit for your next vacation to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina