As soon as i walked through the door I was amazed. The view from the Lanai was the best i have ever seen. Right outside was a private beach with several turtles swimming about. My family loved every second of it. Sure, Maui has very nice beaches, but why go there when you have your own in your own backyard...so convinient. The Condo i stayed in was #315. Very well decorated, it truly felt like a home away from home. The only bad thing i have to say is that i only spent 4 days here, I really wish it was more. If your reading through several reviews like i did trying to find a place.. Just STOP and book your stay here, you will not regret it. Have a nice vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina