Our extended family stayed for eight great days at the Eldorado resort and it was amazing. After checking in we had to change rooms as the two rooms we originally had were too far away from each other, we had booked a studio and a one bedroom unit, after requesting to move rooms we were placed in two one bedroom units, with no extra charge!
As the rooms at the Eldorado are privately owned, each room is different and unique. My grandparents had a studio, my uncle and two cousins had a one bedroom unit, and my family of five had two one bedroom units. I stayed in unit J 204, it is a very spacious room which has its own full kitchen, washing machine and dryer, much better value for money than other resorts with smaller rooms. The room has two large, very comfortable double beds, a large living area and a beautiful view of the golf course and sea. Having such a spacious unit was great because all of the extended family could come and have dinner. There is free wired internet access in each room which is a great bonus if you are bringing a laptop.
Services and Facilities:
The staff are very friendly and helpful, they are always smiling and willing to help. There are three swimming pools which are great for cooling off or getting the salt off after swimming in the sea. The beach cabana is a nice place to relax, sunbathe or play cards or read inside. The green setting is simply beautiful and relaxing, our room did have a partial ocean view that was nice too. Walking to the beach takes a few minutes, which is fine for us, getting a golf-cart to take you is not worth the hassle, plus its a nice walk anyway.
The Outrigger Maui Eldorado is a great resort, it's wide range of rooms appeal to every group. It is very family friendly. My grandparents decided to take us here because it is their favourite place, I can see why, it's beautiful views and pools made it very relaxing, the perfect place for a holiday. Another aspect about the resort is that it not crowded like the neighbouring Sheraton and Westin properties which makes the holiday a lot less stressful. I would recommend this resort for anyone who wants a relaxing holiday, with or without family. When in Maui, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Maui Eldorado Lahaina