This was our first time staying at the Eldorado and our biggest complaint was that we didn't have more time there. We had just come from a promotional package at the Westin Ocean Villas where we felt like we were stuck in a small, dark cave for twice the price.
We had a studio, partial ocean view. The room was huge, with a king bed, pull out couch, desk, dresser, LCD tv, dvd, stereo, recliner and dining room table. There were also lounge chairs and another dining set on the lanai. The kitchen offered newer, full-size appliances .. refrigerator with ice machine, microwave, coffee pot, stove and oven, blender, toaster, etc. It was great having a washer and dryer in the room as well.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone was always smiling and offering to be of assistance. No complaints at all, everyone was great.
The condos aren't directly on the beach. For us, it was a short 5 min. walk, or there's a golf-cart that will drive you down. Once there, the Eldorado has a great cabana with a kitchen, towel service, bathrooms, outdoor showers, chaise lounges and dining tables. Our only complaint there is that there aren't many lounge chairs and we were never able to find any open. The do offer head rests for the sand, but it would be nice if they offered some beach chairs or something additional to get out of the sand, especially on windy days.
We will definitely be booking another trip to the Eldorado. It was the perfect home-away-from-home for us. We like to play hard during the day, have a nice dinner out, then return to our room to relax and watch a movie, and plan for the next day of fun. This spot gave us just what we needed for relaxing evenings to re-energize for the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Maui Eldorado Lahaina