I just got back last night and I loved my one week stay. The hotel was great. Our room was very clean and huge. We had a great living space with a large table and chairs and a couch. We had a full kitchen and a washer and dryer that came in so handy. Stop at Costco on your way in right by the airport. We also had a huge balcony with a table and chairs. It overlooked the main pool.
The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. Tons of flowers trees etc. The beach was a 5-10 minute walk from the room. The beach in front of the hotel was perfect. It wasn't crowded. The water was so clear and very calm. I could stay on the beach all day.
You could walk to Whalers Village, but I recommend driving 5-10 min to front street where there a lots more restaurants and shopping.
The only reason I am giving the hotel 4 stars instead of 5 is because on our second day I called the front desk to say our microwave wasn't working and the lady said she would send someone right away. We waited around for about three hours and no one ever came, called or said anything. I was disappointed because that was one of the main reasons that we wanted a room with a kitchen. Also with the resort fee, safe fee, and cleaning fee I just hoped for different service. The rest of our experiences with the gentleman at the front desk were great.
I loved this hotel and would stay again in a heartbeat. The location and beach were great. If I didn't have that one disappointment I would have given it 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Maui Eldorado Lahaina