“yum so good!”

Tiki Tiki Thai Cuisine 2
Ranked #149 of 286 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This sweet out of the way quiet restaurant was a real treat. The ambiance was lovely and the service was great. The food was very fresh and tasty. We stared with the Papaya salad, which was so good it's making my mouth water just thinking about it. The Cashew nut with shrimp and. the Chicken sweet and sour were also so yummy. We left with very full tummies with no room for dessert. Definitely going back to this great place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there for lunch while waiting for room @ Westin. I had yellow curry with chicken & for lunch portion is was more than enough. Wife has cashew nut with chicken. Just enough spice & total before tax & tip was $22.00

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Bad service I wanted to order when I got my drinks and the server would not let me order right away she said there were people before me. This place has no help the restaurant was not full took 10 min for my drinks to get to me I wrote another review which was bad service well I thought I give it another try I was wrong don't waist your time going there.

1  Thank 808steven
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I'm a big fan of massaman curry but I like it with cashews and on the spicy side and many places make it with peanuts and I need to ask for cashews instead. Not here.
They made it just the way I like it and the broth was SOOOOOOOOOOO flavorful!!!
Normally eat half and take the rest home but I could not stop myself. It was delicious and now back from vaca I'm longing to go back for more!!! Also tried the chicken satay - the chicken was good (a little dry) but the peanut sauce was delicious. Restaurant was nice and clean, menu was expansive, service was good. Had a Thai iced coffee that was good and refreshing.

They do advertise free wifi but the waitress didn't have the access code.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Yummy all over the menu! Tasty Spring Rolls to start and Curries and Pad Thai for the entrees. Every time we have eaten here it has been delicious!

1  Thank Mark S