Prior to booking, I did my research and knew that it would be truly a historic hotel furnished with turn of the century decor (but with added air conditioning, wifi and tv). Be warned that this place does not have elevators so it is not suitable for wheelchair or persons with mobility issues. The flight of stairs to the second floor has to be negotiated. No worries about your luggage though, there will be someone who will haul it upstairs for you. My travel partner found the lack of counter space in the bathroom to be a small problem.
Now for the good stuff: excellent restaurant on premises. Very close to the excusion booths which are situated across the street (we booked a sailing trip and a parasailing trip all across the street). All the main shops and restaurants in Lahaina are also walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina