Pioneer Inn for me was just what I needed !! The staff was great and very helpful. Perfect downtown Lahaina location I could walk to everything. And the balcony above Front street was perfect for reading and people watching in the evenings. The room had everything I wanted and needed to give me a great and relaxing vacation. There are beaches running from the marina to the south and just to the north end of Lahaina (Baby Beach) which are great for swimming. And the great part is you will not need to use the car to get to them, they both are within easy walking distance. Which is great because if you get your electronic car key wet it is very expensive to replace, leave it in your room and go swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina