Recommend room 17; closest to stairwell and shortest distance to haul your bags; plus excellent view of the banyan tree and the wharf; Great place to view all the boats and Saturday morning crafts sale under the banyan tree. Close to everything; Go sit at Mary's and see the Luau for the price of a few appetizers. Fleetwood's place is exorbitantly expensive. Some of the best private art galleries I have ever seen; that alone is worth the trip. The whole area is a Mecca for a traveler. If you ever want to be in the middle of paradise this is as close as you will come to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina