Great hotel , My wife and I stayed here our last two nights on Maui , And wished we would have just stayed here the whole week.
Rooms were very clean and the atmosphere was real laid back and relaxing .
Staff was very helpful , Food at the restaurant was very good , And so many other shops and restaurants to go to .
Some real nice beaches in the area also , Great for snorkeling or diving.
The largest Banyan tree in north America is across the street , and has a great arts and crafts vendors selling there products.
The Cruise ships come here also , and it gets pretty busy when they are .
We live in Florida and its nice , But not like Hawaii , We`ll be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina