Napili Kai is such a restful, peaceful property that stress just melts away. There are wonderful services available (free snorkel gear, beach chairs, beach towels) and a great beachside restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, happy hour/pupuu platters, and dinner RIGHT ON THE BEACH. You really never have to leave the property. We did go to the next beach up (Kapalua Bay) because we felt snorkeling was better, but it is literally right across the parking lot of Napili Kai.
There was plenty of whale watching just sitting on the beach along with dolphins racing through the water so much so they looked like they were flying! And there were so many beautiful, colorful schools of fish along a couple of green sea turtles and stunning coral reefs when snorkeling.
We plan to this our annual winter getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina