We recently returned from Napili Kai in Maui. This makes our 3rd stay within 4 months!
This hotel keeps up with the Hawaiian tradition by having daily (except Sundays) gatherings for guest to learn various things about the culture. During our stay we learned about making lais from tea leaves and weaving baskets out of palm leaves.
Our first 2 stays we stayed on the ground floor ocean view room (#17 & #19). They were great and the access to the beach was literally steps away. Our 3rd visit we stayed in room 112 which is on the 2nd floor overlooking the small golf course and that was even better! The room was more spacious and the patio was private.
The beach is our favorite on the island. It spread out very far and its prestine. Great snorkeling and turtle watching (early in the morning). The Sea House restuarant (on property) is some of the best food we have had on the island. We ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of the meals were outstanding.
If you are looking for comfort, quiet, beauty, tradition and an awesome beach - Napili Kai is the place. This trip we never left the property because it was so nice. The staff gives personal, attentive service that is unmatched.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina