We booked this hotel through a Living Social deal. The hotel is excellent, the staff is very friendly. We were very pleased with our room which was a Studio with Ocean View. It was great to wake up to the sound of the ocean and the view or just have a short walk to the beach. We also saw some turtles in the water close to the rocks.
Car Parking was free which can be limited depending on the time of the day as its also shared with people who visit the Restaurant on site. Only complain is poor wifi in room, it sometimes worked and had to go to lobby area for good wifi reception. Our overall experience was great and we shall be back on our next visit to Maui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina