Got back from a week long trip. The reason we choose NKBR was primarily the location, and because of its character ( no high rises etc).
Wonderful place, very friendly staff. We stayed in beach front AC room (room number 35). We were there with our 4 year old.
Besides the great beach they have a a bunch of swimming pools. Great for kids. There are 2 mini-golf courses, ping pong table, shuffle board for which they give equipment. Also you can get snorkel equipment.
Every day they have special activities for kids/grownups etc. Overall a great place IMO. Probably not for very young couples ...most people were families.
Cons: The biggest complain I have is the size of the room. I felt the room was small (but not sure if thats how they are in hawaii). But did not really spend too much time in the room. Kitchen could have used a dish washer
But the lanai was real nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina