A serious kudos to the onsite spa. I went there twice for massages and couldn't have been more relaxed.
We stayed in an oceanview studio. The shoji screens added a lovely Asian feel to the room. The kitchen is pristine. If you can't find what you need, just call the front desk. There's also a laundry room onsite which came in handy.
The Napili Bay is very calm making it one of the safest beaches in Maui for children. The snorkeling is pretty good as long as you're willing to swim out a bit. We even found a pair of honu (green sea turtle) which was exciting. NOTE: Don't hover above them when you see them resting on the ocean floor. They might think that you're a predator and not come up for air and drown. Touching is also a big no-no.
Leave nothing but footprints. Take nothing but pictures. Kill nothing but time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina