We feel so lucky to have stayed at this fantastic resort. This was our first trip to Maui and we are convinced the location, staff, and quality of our accomodations were exceptional. The resort is beachfront and also has three pools to choose from. We stayed for 1 week in October 2013 and there were days when we had activities planned and decided we would rather sun on our own sandy beach and snorkel right beyond our patio! We were so satisfied with our location that we only headed into Lahaina twice. The Seahouse, Gazebo and Pineapple Grill were within a 5 minute walk from our room. The Kapalua Trail was 3 mins from our room and gorgeous! We were on our honeymoon and enjoyed the atmosphere and blend of cultural, family, and adult activities the resort staff offered. We will recommend this resort unequivocally. Had this not been our first time to Maui, I would likely have rated Napili Kai at "Excellent".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina