We stayed here for our Wedding Anniversary, what a special place. Small and friendly but it had everything you could wish for, and more.The room was beautiful: comfy beds and pillows, great linen. Snorkelling amazing and all the snorkel gear was complimentary, as were the coolers etc, Great restaurants,we dined at Merrimans on our special night, that was superb. Nothing more to add.Sheer heaven. They had thought of everything. I want to go again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina