Nice big lanais for every room, friendly helpful staff, some unexpected activities (especially nice when the weather doesn't pan out) like hula lessons and lei making, huge sandy beach plus lots of small pools and loads of BBQ grills, well stocked kitchens with ovens (in the studios and suites), nice decor and loads of drawers and hangers and a closet big enough to house the suitcases keeping the living space clutter free, quiet and relaxed and beautifully kept grounds, plus really really close to the Kapalua beach walk and nature preserve and public beach. Only thing keeping me from giving this an excellent rating is the slow and sometimes unreliable wifi connection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina