We had 4 days in this little paradise!!Hotels has complex of 2 floors villages, so it is not high, that makes it very cosy and nice. All rooms are renewed and have kitchen corner and all needed dishes, what is very comfortable. The beach was perfect, it is like a lagoon, very clear water and sand, sometimes you can even watch whales from the beach. You have chance to do your own grill on the territory of the hotel, we had wonderful romantic dinner, which we made ourselves. It is good located, you need only 15 min to go to Lahaina town, with is nice for shopping and cruises like whale watching and snorkelling.I we'll be some day back to Maui, we will definitely come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina