We stayed here for 6 nights for a wedding. The highlight was definitely the beautiful wedding and the great restaurant! We soon discovered there was no good nightly entertainment, also I couldn't swimming because of surgery so we search for other activities and they had advertised a rec room with fooseball but it was locked, mini golf was okay. We stayed In an outdated room and every morning there were ants all over our cans of pop or if any food was left out there were tons of ants! To Golf at there nearby course was very over priced and the roads around the island made us severely road sick. In all I think we will stick to an all inclusive Mexico trip next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina