This was the perfect family resort -- we booked four rooms -- grandparents, three kids with spouses, one with three children (grandchildren). We found a travel agent, Donna Bender, who was invaluable in helping us get the right rooms, and I would recommend her highly, especially if you aren't familiar with Maui. Wasn't an issue for us, but there is no "night life" in Napili -- the main strip in Kaanapali would be more appropriate if you like to hit bars and lively crowds at night. If you are traveling with kids, can't imagine a better place. Staff was great, having a beer in the bar overlooking the ocean is heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina