We stayed at the Napili Kai resort for 12 days and it felt like home!
When we booked our vacation we were looking at some of the big name hotels but decided to go with this resort and it was perfect for us! I will have to admit though, if you are one who likes to get pampered and want everything new and shiny, this isn't the hotel for you as it is on the older side.
What we loved about this resort is that it is further away from the chaos and located on a small beach that is only shared with a few resorts. It feels more like home than staying in a crowded hotel and that was really nice for us as we chose Maui to get away from our hectic lifestyle. We actually went to a restaurant at one of the "big name hotels we were looking at" and while it was grand and beautiful, there was also SO MUCH GOING ON! It was like being in a Vegas hotel.
The staff was wonderfully friendly. The sunsets were GORGEOUS every single night and the rooms all had wonderful views. since these are more like cabana style rooms, they are almost all close enough to the ocean to hear the waves crashing at night.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay and really enjoyed ourselves! Definitely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina