A friend recomded this resort for our honeymoon. But since there is no a/c you must have all windows & doors open for air flow. Which does not allow any privacy. You can hear everyone walking & talking. And starting at 6:00a.m-9:00a.m. EVERY morning the maids & grounds keepers start pushing thier carts on the rocky side walks, which is impossiable to sleep late though. Not to mention having to listen to the conversations between them too! All room doors slam loudly with windows open. They need to have some plastic bumpers added to make them quieter.
The bed was supposed to be a kingsize, but was 2-twin beds pushed together. That we kept falling thur the two of them. The ghosts ants only came out when we turned on the microwave. Kept everything in the ice box.
The hot tub was great! The views are great! Swimming & sun was great too!
Just get a room with a/c.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina