We stayed in a one bedroom Ocean Front Condo. The view was out of this world, but if you want to be closer to the bathing beach, you may wish to choose an ocean view room. The rooms are well maintained and cleaning service is available on a daily basis (they do not clean your kitchen area). The snorkeling at the beach is great and it is a wonderful resort for families with children. My 7 year old daughter loved the beach (calm surf), the putting greens and the snorkeling. The resort has snorkeling gear, but I would recommend going to Snorkel Bob's ( they also have boogie boards for rent).The Napili Kai Market is a short drive (less than 5 minutes) and was a frequent stop for food and beverages. There is also a restaurant and snack bar located on the grounds. I have no hesitations in recommending this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina