My wife and I spent 6 glorious days in Napili Kai Beach Resort from 9/10 - 9/15. We had spent the prior week in Waikiki and wanted to relax and just enjoy Maui.
Our unit was literally 20 paces from the beach. The grounds are maintained in an extraordinary manner. The staff was extremely helpful. The bay was calm and inviting. The beach was immaculate. Each night we watched the sunset from the beach (amazing).The Sea House restaurant (although pricey) was excellent.
If there is a slight negative, it is the parking. The spaces are tight and there aren't enough.
We would highly recommend NKBR to all visitors.
Pat & Sharon
ps: If you fly into Kapalua airport, you are only 3 miles from the resort versus 50 minutes from the main airport. The town of Lahaina is only 10 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina