This condo is ALL it is advertised to be. What a breathtaking view from the lanai (as in veranda). Per attached photo, Lanai island (aka pineapple/Oracle island) is the focus (to the left you would see sailboats). We walked right onto the beach and could even snorkel (lots of pretty coral but one needs a snorkel tour to get to the colorful sea life - turtles and fish).
The condo itself is beautiful and fully functional with plenty of cable flat screen TVs, free wifi, laundry, top notch kitchen and bathrooms. We especially love the ceilings. Larry (owner) and his local support team were great and very friendly.
This is perfect for those who want a wonderful place to stay on the West side of Maui and who like to be free to explore Maui at their own pace while enjoying a first rate, comfortable place to call home when not off on a nature walk, snorkel, zipline, parasail, sight-seeing, dining, etc. adventure around Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The expansive two bedroom and two bedroom/loft air-conditioned oceanfront townhomes range from 1,700 to 2,100 square feet in size. As you enter the elegant etched glass doorway, you will find that no two townhomes are alike. Each has its own distinct personality, with professionally selected furnishings, decorated with rich wood accents and works of local artisans, creating an elegant, relaxed but refined island atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puunoa Beach Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puunoa Beach Estates Hotel Lahaina
- Puunoa Beach Estates Maui/Lahaina