This is our second time staying at the Whaler, this time we are facing the Whaler Mall, and no the noise from the Mall is NOT loud I have no idea what the previous reviewer was hearing, we are on the third floor in the middle of the complex so noise would be loud if it was made, we can hear the fans or cooling system from the Whaler Mall but it is so faint the is is not even an issue.
Our room is awesome, our housekeeper has been great! The room has everything we need, bed is comfy.
We love it here! Thank you to all would work hard to make sure our vacation was worry free :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina