We returned about a month ago from our 11th.stay at the Westin Resort-this is our favorite destination in Maui-going there since 1992, when it was an independent chain ownd by United Airlines.The level of luxury, comfort, the ground, five swimming pools-a separate pool for the kids-great beach, next door to Whaler's Village-all factors for our love for this resort.
We have stayed at the Hyatt and Sheraton-but we like this resort the most. It is very quiet, the pools on the upper level have shade from trees, there are also the thached umbrellas-never had any problems with finding loungers.
We have reservation for 2013 at the beginning of February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina